Vanessa and Luis retro engagement pix

Hello bloggers…

I always end all my blog posts by saying “keep it locked here for more hotness coming soon” and this is exactly what I mean.  Vanessa and Luis wanted something different for their engagement pictures but that also incorporated their love for the water.  So after some brainstorming and some retro styling and a vintage car, this is what we got.  Hair and makeup by Karla Lola.  Enjoy!

Vanessa and Luis, this was one heck of a session very eventful to say the least.  I hope you can look back at these pictures for the rest of life and enjoy them while remembering its behind the scenes story lol.

and then off to the beach.  Love the panning shot above.  The background is NOT photoshoped.

Parental discretion is advised lol

One of my favorite shots from the session below…

I certainly hope you all enjoyed these pictures as much as I enjoyed shooting them.  You know what to do….keep it locked here for more hotness soon.

11 Responses to "Vanessa and Luis retro engagement pix"

1. Lisis says:

WOW… Bellisimas.

2. Danielle says:

Fabulous as always. I love the thought that you put into these shoots, they show your personality as much as the couples you shoot. Fabulous work.

3. Jackie says:

Hottest couple ever!!!! Love the pics. Can’t wait to see the wedding ones.

4. Jessica says:

HOTNESS!!!! Love it.

5. Mel says:

Amazing pics!!!

6. Awesome and sexy. Great photography with a very good looking couple!

7. Vanessa and her agent says:

Amazing!
    We love them. Guess you are not a diva for no reason…. You are pretty talented too. Lol
    Much love

8. hahahaha….Vanessa you better explain this diva comment. I’ll forgive you because I know you’re writing this while under the influence of alcohol. You better sober up and correct this lol

9. WOW…..WOW….WOW….Im speechless. These are amazing!

10. Dayana V says:

As always amazing!!! You are so talented Alain!

11. Naivi says:

Amazing,Like always!!!!!!…parece una pelicula romantica…tiene una secuencia perfecta, estan vivas!! no se como explicarlo pero eres increible..congratulation!!! one more time!!