Leah and Jared and Hitched — Congrats!!

Hello bloggers…

I’ve been wanting to share these images for a while–Leah and Jared’s amazing wedding at the Ritz Carlton Manalapan.  I think one of our greatest strengths as a studio is the ability to connect and level with our clients, which enables us to get the images that we capture weekend after weekend.  Even though Leah truncates her words half the time like Fab, Ridic, Delish, Superb, luv, lol, we understood each other and were on the same page from day one.  The day of her wedding I felt like I was once again hanging out with old friends while still doing a very important job.  Write down these vitals first as these amazing people made this event happen.  Vitals: Ceremony/Reception: Ritz Carlton Manalapan, Gown: Amsale, Styling: Tatjana Terzic, Decor: Dalsimer Atlas, Linens: Over The Top, All Paper Goods: Papery and Cakery, Cake: Ritz Carlton, Entertainment: Greg Denard Orchestra, After Party DJ: Liquid DJs, Day of Coordinator: Lisette Maiorisi, Videography: Bobby Doyle, Photography: Alain Martinez Photography.

A huge thanks to my amazing team for enduring 12+ hours of non-stop action.  Without you I could never get the shots that we get.

Re-dig their engagement pictures here.

OK that’s all let the truncated adjectives pour in!!!!

The youngest-elected-official’s luckiest day indeed

Leah and Jared, I know YOU know how much I enjoyed being part of your wedding and I cannot wait to give you your final album so you can enjoy it for years to come.

Everyone else, please keep it locked here for more hotness soon.

10 Responses to "Leah and Jared and Hitched — Congrats!!"

1. Noelia says:

Awesome pics.
    There engagement pics are Amazing!!!!!!

2. Leah Moskowitz says:

For the record I only type like that, it saves time! Couldn’t love these more Alain…

3. Mom says:

AWESOME pictures !! Can’t wait to see the final album. Alain captured the very best of you both.

4. Kristina says:

Beautiful pictures…love the pre-wedding pics, leah is gorgeous!

5. Melissa Uchiyama says:

Each picture is over-the-top INCREDIBLE. Sometimes “REDIC” is the best word-choice b/c each shot could not be any more amazing or gorgeous or hot.

6. Janessa says:

OMG!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!! I can’t wait to see what you are going to do with our wedding! :)

7. I love that Alain called you out for truncating your words!! So true.

The pictures are beautiful!! Leah, you are gorgeous :)

8. Pingback: Rifkin-Moskowitz | jovannagomez.com

9. Steph says:

Amazing, beautiful, fantastic, breath-taking all describe these pictures! I miss it, lets go back :( Love you both and AWESOME JOB Alain!

10. Darling says:

WOW!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS WEDDING – AMAZING IMAGERY ALAIN!